Note: Authors may kindly note that this is a dynamic page which keeps on updated regularly.
ARTICLES SCHEDULED FOR VOLUME 12, ISSUE 5, 2022
- Title: Anti-inflammatory effects of different parts of Algerian caper (Capparis spinosa) on animal models. Authors: Wafa Cheniti, Nacer Amraoui, Imene Roumili, Katia Abdelouhab, Noureddine Charef, Abderrahmane Baghiani and Lekhmici Arrar (ALGERIA).
- Title: Isolation and purification of the antibacterial compound of cinnamon oil extracted from South India. Authors: Rana Thamer Hadi Alkhafaji and M. Jayashankar (INDIA).
- Title: Effect of salinity-NaCl and clay-bentonite on some growth parameters of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under greenhouse conditions. Authors: Boualem Boumaaza, M’hamed Benada, Ibrahim E. Benzohra, Sofiane Boudalia, Abdelhamid Gacemi, Omar Khaladi and Mohamed Benkhelifa (ALGERIA).
- Title: Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) ameliorates oxidative stress-induced inflammation and improves reverse cholesterol transport and paraoxonase 1 activity in diabetic rats. Authors: GUENZET Akila, BERZOU Sadia, KHELLADI Mostefa, MIR Hakima, DIDA Nawal, KROUF Djamil (ALGERIA).
- Title: Characterization of a rare habitat of Terfezia boudieri Chatin in the coastal dunes of northwestern Algeria. Authors: Zohra FORTAS, Chahrazed AIBECHE, Soulef DIB-BELLAHOUEL (ALGERIA).
- Title: Relation between storage temperature and phenolic compounds in date fruits (Phœnix dactylifera L.). Authors: Radhouane Benmehaia, Ahmed Simozrag, Samir Zeroual (ALGERIA).
- Title: The positive impact of partial substitution of fish meal by a meal mixture of duckweed and mealworm larvae on the diets of Nile tilapia fry (Oreochromis niloticus Linnaeus, 1758). Authors: Merah Abderezak, Sekour Makhlouf, Guezoul Omar (ALGERIA).
- Title: Phytochemical characterization, Antioxydant and Analgesic potentials of Aerial Parts of Eruca vesicaria. Authors: Halmi Sihem, Madi Aicha, Cherfia Radia, Zeghad Nadia, Beroual Katib (ALGERIA).
- Title: Effect of foliar application of chitosan and urea on growth, yield and quality of palak (Beta vulgaris var. bengalensis L.) cv. All Green. Authors: S. Maji, T. Prakash, A. K. Goyal, A. Tiwari, Razauddin, Mayaram and R. C. Meena (INDIA).
- Title: The field inoculation of Acacia saligna with efficient rhizobia strains for sand quarry restoration in Algeria. Authors: Sonia Sekkour, Nadjia Benhamed, Abdelkader Bekki (ALGERIA).
- Title: Acute toxicity and anti-inflammatory activity of essential oils of Cotula cinerea from southwest Algeria. Authors: Zouaouia Bettayeb, Fawzia Toumi Benali, Abdelfattah Benyamina, Sara Ouldchikh, Said Mohammed El-Amin, Hanane Salem and Youcef Benaissa Keddar (ALGERIA).
- Title: Phytochemical characterization and biological activities of butanolic extract of aerial parts of Tetraclinis articulata from Algeria. Authors: Wahiba Kara Ali, Zine El Abidine Ababs, Mounira KARA Ali, Nour Elhouda Ayeb, Asma Ait Kaki , Lilia Douaouya (ALGERIA).
- Title: The extraction and identification of flavonoids from Nerium oleander L. in the east of Algeria - Constantine. Authors: Madaci Brahim, Kabouche Samy, Merghem Rachid, Derradji Lotfi (ALGERIA).
- Title: Comparative Studies on the Proximate and Mineral Composition of Green tea and Black tea from Nigeria. Authors: Onyekachi Francis Akanu Ibiam, Ndubuisi Paul Ukwa, Samuel Obinna Akpa, Obinna Aru Oje, Smart Chima Nwosu, Josaiah Nwadibia Aja, Lovina Iyandu Udoh and Jude Sunday Ali (NIGERIA).
- Title: Association of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene insertion/deletion polymorphism with cervical cancer in an Algerian population. Authors: Ouarda Semmame, Khadija Sedrati, Hadia Ziada, Noreddine Abadi, Dalila Satta (ALGRIA).
- Title: A study on two ethnomedicinal plants and their therapeutic usage for the control of paramphistomosis in vitro. Authors: Priyanka Banerjee, Jayita Roy, Sutapa Datta (INDIA).
- Title: Determination of antioxidant activity and tannin content from Aristolochia longa leaves and roots using liquid-liquid fractionation method. Authors: Soumia Attou, Yamina Maizi, Asmaa Belmimoun, Khadidja Side Larbi, Boumediene Meddah, Aicha Tir Touil (ALGRIA).
- Title: Protective role of Curcumin in Di-n-butyl phthalate-induced damage on reproductive parameters in male Rabbits. Author: Lamia Rihani (ALGRIA).
- Title: Optimization of chitin demineralization from shrimp shells waste by Response Surface Methodology (RSM). Authors: Atiqa Kherbache, Fatma Youcefi, Mostapha Zerrouki, Achref Cherifi (ALGRIA).